We’re both a little silly, we love to laugh and have a good time no matter what we’re doing! We enjoying getting a good giggle or two out of our clients while we’re at it!
I love my friends and family, I enjoy traveling, a good gin and tonic, taking our dogs to the lake and relaxing when I have a chance!
I have photographed hundreds of weddings over the past eight years. I truly love focusing my creative energy on Blush Magnolia Photography and feel honored to be there for you!
I started early! Like elementary school early, when my grandfather gave me a camera as a gift. I attended the Art Institute of Atlanta and began my career with Times Journal Inc while attending school. I have been a lead full-time photojournalist for six years for Marietta Daily Journal, Cherokee Tribune, Neighbor Newspapers, Cobb Life, Cherokee Life, Cobb Bride and Cherokee Bride and former photo chief for our magazine departments.
- Georgia Press Association Award Recipient
- Georgia College Press Association Award for Documentary
- I have had the pleasure of photographing B.B. King, Julianne Hough, Ed Sheeran, Travis Tritt, Tiger Woods, President Jimmy Carter, U.S. Secretary of Treasury, Governor Nathan Deal, Trace Adkins and civil rights leader and former Mayor to Atlanta Andrew Young to name few.
- Work published in all of the above including Cobb Bride and Cherokee Bride as well as Charlotte Wedding magazine.
My husband and I have two adorable fur babies, Hank and Lucy. Seriously, they’re adorbs! I’m obsessed with vintage everything, coffee, cooking, eating, Design Sponge, Athropologie, West Elm and of course, Pinterest!
I absolutely love being a wedding photographer and the control freak in me loves being able to make you look beautiful both on and off camera!
I have had a love affair with photography starting around 12 years old. My foundation and education in film photography and experience as a photojournalist, makeup artist and hair stylist have greatly influenced my approach and style. Detail oriented is an understatement!
- Lead photographer for The Cherokee Post newspaper and The Outer Edge
- As a photojournalist, I had the pleasure of photographing many amazing people and events including editorial portraits of Shawn Mullins, Driving and Crying, Senator Chip Rogers, “between the hedges” University of Georgia
- Work published in bridal magazine I Do for Brides, Charlotte Wedding
Hair and Makeup Notes:
- Lead hair and makeup artist for Lifetime’s television reality series Double Divas season 1
- My work has also been featured on Style Me Pretty, Charlotte Wedding magazine, Kate Aspen, CNN, HLN, FOX, Volkswagen and Amy Ray (of the Indigo Girls) solo album cover Goodnight Tender.
- You can check out my hair and makeup portfolio and reviews on my website SusanGramling.com